LEGO Bugatti Chiron #42083

Well, it released today!  And it sure looks nice.  We picked up one of the new Bugattis today and plan to assemble it before the end of June, and hope to have a lighting kit out by August.

So if you had a lighting (and sound!) kit for this model, what would your wish list be like?

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Well, it's ready!  After extensive work and development to create the most feature-filled and realistic lighting kit for this amazing model, we have launched pre-orders on our website: https://www.brickstuff.com/store/p122/bugatti.  Check out the full kit details, demo videos, and specs.  Kits are expected to begin shipping at the end of August.  Let us know what you think of the kit!

Like 1
  • That is fantastic stuff - and this from a guy who's not even got the Bugatti on his wish list.  馃槈

Like 1
    • Bill Ryan
    • Bill_Ryan
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I plan on pre-ordering the lighting kit. The lighting kit instructions mentions an add-on spoiler kit. Is this kit still available? If so, how do I order it?

Thanks,

Bill

• Bill Ryan Hi Bill, thanks for your post and for your interest in our Bugatti light kit.  Yes the spoiler is still available as an add-on-- the price is $18.99.  When you order the Bugatti kit, just leave a note along with the order when checking out saying you'd like to add the spoiler, and we'll send a PayPal invoice after just for the spoiler, then send everything together.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, and thank you again!

• Jeremy H
    • Jeremy_H
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Rob Klingberg It seems like the "pre-order" date keeps bumping out.  Is it because you need a minimum order from people to get it delivered?  Would hate to order then get it a year later or something..  It's a fantastic looking light kit!

• Jeremy H Hi Jeremy, thanks for your question.  We do a batch about every 4-6 weeks.  We're shipping batches all the time.  What you're seeing is not the date of a single batch moving out, but new batches being created all the time.

I hope this helps explain-- please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 671Views
  • 4 Following