Mack Anthem (LEGO #42078)

Mack Anthem with Brickstuff lighting.  Comes up to 35 cool white PICO leds, and I lost count of all the extensions and connectors.

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Fantastic work, Shane.  Thanks for sharing!

• awesome! so it seems like you don't have to get the colored lights to get the effect of color if underneath a block.  The white seems to come through the block's color well.  Would you agree? I feel like I will get the starter kit if so. Will also make the lights more reusable should I decide to repurpose for a different build

• I would completely agree that the cool white show very well through a translucent brick.  Its no offense to Rob's colored lights but I have only ever used the cool white PICOs on my truck, tractor, and current builds.

• Shane Limbach No offense taken!  95% of the lights we sell are warm or cool white.  I agree sean miller that using the white LEDs gives you a lot more flexibility down the road if you want to re-purpose the LEDs for another build.

• That is awesome job on the Anthem Mack Truck. I want to light up a friends and put flood lights on the trailer and a flood light on the back of the rig.

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 730Views
  • 4 Following