CLAAS Xerion 5000 Trac VC tractor # 42054

13replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I am going to post a few pictures.  Please note that a little modification was required.  I sure you could get away from mods but this is the route I chose...

Like 1
  • Top light bar forward facing...

• Top light bar, rear facing...

• Juction for taillights...

• Rear Left tire removed, showing the 2 left tail light wires running to the center 4 port junction...

• Left taillight modification on 1x2 modified plate...

• Underside of tractor showing 9 port juction, this bar is used for the 6 rear facing overhead lights, it is in line in between the front lights and the tail lights using extensions...

• Underneath the hood, left 4 port controls the 4 lights on the top front light bar, the right 4 port controls the 2 hazard lights that are on the mirrors of the cab.  I used a 3 in extension to jump these together, the 4 port on the left is connected to the 9 port on the bottom and the 4 port on the left of the hood.

• Picture of the PF battery that comes with the set, on the left you see the PF to lights adapter

• This is the 9 port junction that controls all the lights on the hood and front of tractor.  This picture was taken with the battery removed and the PF battery adapter disconnected.  The PF battery adapter connects to the front of the 9 port and an extension connects to the left 4 port under the hood shown earlier.

• This picture shows the left side lights in front of the tires, I curled the wire to help guide and to shorten it a little bit.

• I removed the M motor and the main drive shaft to get the lights to work.  This was my preference as I just rigged the lights to the main switch on the tractor.  Attached is a video showing the main switch used to turn the lights on and off...

• Nice work, I like how neat your wiring looks and using some of the technic holes as wire management :)

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 13Replies
  • 704Views
  • 3 Following