Christmas Holiday Village

It took us three months to create this gigantic Christmas Holiday Village and its done right on time for Christmas. We used well over 100 Pico lights for lighting the houses and the street lights. For the 2016 Christmas Train we used the small battery pack. We have the lighting effects system for the blacksmith fire and the campfire for the guards at the castle. We loved building this and look forward to expanding it for Christmas 2018.

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Wow, that's just stunning.  Well done!

• Yes very very impressive.  I am a fan of the elevation changes. Any chance on getting some pics of the sides and the back?  I am interested in how you put it together.  Any tips and tricks you found useful?

• Jim Pirzyk  Hi Jim. It is hard to take pictures from the back but I can share that the inside structure is made out of duplo to get the height without requiring thousands of bricks. The buildings can easily be taken out and are not fixed to the main land. I will can make some pictures of the inside and post those.

• I got some pictures on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137471279@N06/albums/72157688397913022

None of the inside structure yet but I will try and add those.

• This is a fantastic build. You've inspired me to step up my Christmas display.

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 3284Views
  • 5 Following