Brickstuff Products Compatible With Our RF Remote
Our long-distance 4-channel radio frequency (RF) remote transmitter and receiver can be used with many of our products to add remote control to your project or model. The remote transmitter and receiver pair is included with many of our Premium lighting kits, including:
- Our light kit for the LEGO® Disney Castle (November 2019 batch onward)
- Our light and sound kit for the LEGO® Ultimate Collectors Series Millennium Falcon (November 2019 batch onward)
- Our light and sound kit for the LEGO® Hogwarts Castle (Set #71043 from 2018)
- Our light and sound kit for the LEGO® Ideas Ecto-1 (Set #20118 from 2014)
- Our light kit for the LEGO® Super Star Destroyer (Set #10221 from 2011)
- Our light and sound kit for the LEGO® Monster Fighters Haunted House (Set #10228 from 2012)
In addition to these Premium kits, you can also use this RF remote and receiver to add control functionality to any project using our Arduino Shield.
You can also add the RF remote and receiver to these Brickstuff kits to obtain enhanced functionality:
- <list coming soon>
The remote transmitter and receive provide excellent range and security, since each remote transmitter is bound to its receiver using a code. This allows multiple remotes to be used within the same space without causing interference. You can also purchase additional remote transmitters and bind them to an existing receiver if you want to allow more than one remote to control a single receiver.