Wish List Bucket

Hello, My name is Rick, I'm from Texas. I am new to lighting up my Lego sets and I have to say that I didn't know that your sets can become so much more, lol.

I'm posting this because, I wanted to see if Brickstuff has thought about creating a wish list section for things that you think of that you will need for another project, but don't need right now. 

Thank you for your ear.

11replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum! I have posed a few ideas in the past under this section https://forum.brickstuff.com/category/ideas Maybe it can give you some ideas? Some of my ideas have come into existance since then, though maybe not to the level I had hoped. The induction lighting just doesn't scale to the level I wanted. The vertical modular connectors solve the job just right, now I just need the time to get them all installed.

What are you working on currently?

• Jim Pirzyk At the moment, I just finished the Lego 1967 Mustang GT. I have a few Lego sets that I bought kits for, but I wanted to wire this set individually. It came out pretty good. The next project that I'm working on is the Lego Technic Cargo Plane. I bought the Airplane Effects from Brickstuff, but I needed the power supply to light it. The cargo plane is wired with the small connectors and the power supply that is connected to the Lego 6 battery Power Supply, but still have the little connection. In order to put the Airplane Effects on the little circuit, gonna have to get creative with some of your other products.  I tried to use the speaker that Brickstuff has, but couldn't get all the MP3's on there, a little small.  But Brickstuff did help with the extensions and some other lighting. I'm definitely going to recommend to a friend, he was asking where I got my lights from.

• Nice!

I will light mine up after I mod it to be a black 66 Fastback, like this

Like 1
  • Jim Pirzyk Just FYI we're going to be announcing a light kit for this with animated turn signals and SOUND.  Stay tuned.

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg another thing to add to my list... 😜  Really need to get moving on all the current wiring projects I have.

• Jim Pirzyk That black Mustang is going to look awesome! I made one change on mine, the turn signals I put the orangish color to make it look color appropriate.

• Rob Klingberg that is going to be COOL!  Will you guys have the animated turn signals and sound in a way you can buy separate from the lighting kit?

• Rick rivera I think the sound will be a separate option, but the remote control and turnsignals will likely be part of the core kit.

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg I bought the 4 mb sound system that you have out, I didn't know if there is a way to put an sd card in it to make it bigger?

• Rick rivera Sorry that module doesn't have expansion capabilities. 🙁

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg  bummer, thank you. I have the Technic Cargo Plane I can use it on, lol. 

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 70Views
  • 3 Following