Light and Sound Kit for New LEGO Haunted House (#10273)

Hello everyone!  We know it's getting close to Halloween, and we've had questions about whether we are going to make a light and sound kit for the new 2020 LEGO Haunted House (#10273).  Our kit for the "older" Haunted House continues to be very popular, so we couldn't resist making a kit for the new Haunted House as well.

Here's our challenge: since it is so close to Halloween 2020 as I write this, we're probably going to be able to deliver only 20 or so kits before Halloween.  My question is: would there be sufficient interest to place pre-orders for this kit?  I'm finishing up the design now, and will post more details soon so you can see what's included, but it's going to be a very cool kit.

Let me know if you'd be interested.  Thanks as always!

47replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Jim
    • Jim
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Count me in.

Like 1
  • Very Interested. I would like to be included in the pre-orders.

• Richard Dickinson Thank you Richard!  We'll keep you posted.  Still trying to get a small batch of these reason for Halloween.

• I'm ever interessted in new L&S Kits😉

• Chris D.
    • ChrisD
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I would be interested.

Like 1
  • Hello everyone!  I know you have all been waiting patiently for news of our new kit for the 2020 Haunted House.  Unfortunately I need to communicate the bad news that, due to delays from some of our suppliers due to Covid-19, we will not be able to have the kit ready in time for Halloween this year.  We are CLOSE, but just not close enough to issue the kit.  I had been hoping to get the design finished by the end of this week, but just found out this morning that we would not be receiving our parts until next week, which is too close to Halloween.

I know this is disappointing, and I sincerely apologize.  We do plan to continue work on the kit, however, and we will put it on our website when everything is ready.  I'll also post photos here of the kit in action so you will be better able to make a determination if you would like to purchase it.  I think you'll really like what we have in store, but I don't want to sell anything that isn't 100% up to our vision of what's possible for this set.

Once again, my apologies!  Stay tuned for more information on this thread soon.

• I'm really interested to this kit! Do you have any news about that? thanks!

• Giovanni Bocchi Hi, yes we will be working on it again after the new year.  Need to get the rest of the Christmas orders out soon! :-)

Like 1
  • Hi, is there any news about the release of this light set? thank you!

• Giovanni Bocchi Hi there, no new updates yet, but we are still planning it before this coming Halloween.

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg ok, thank you!

• I just completed building this LEGO set (10273) so I look forward to getting the light kit when you have it ready for pre-orders!!

• What are the chances that this will include the ability to have the lights sequence to a great halloween song like this is halloween from nightmare before Christmas Rob Klingberg

• Michael Organiscak Actually we've been working on a sound-reactive lighting system this year, so when that is ready (hopefully by the end of December this year) you'll be able to use it with any lighting setup to make your lights dance!

Like 1
  • hi, is there any news about this lights kit set? 

thanks

• Giovanni Bocchi Hi, no news yet.  I think I'm going to create a "project status" page so people can check the status of individual kits-- this will save you needing to check in with us.  Hope to have that page up next week.

• ok thanks, but it's more than one year that this light kits is postponed...and still no news yet?

• Giovanni Bocchi Yes, this has been the reality for us.  We are hoping to have this one ready in time for this Halloween, though.

• hi, do you have any news about this set? Do you know the release date? thank you very much

• Giovanni Bocchi Thank you for your continued patience.  After more than a year of development and revisions, we are getting the latest prototype version of our new controller this week.  If all goes well, this will be the core of all of our new kits, and we will finally be able to release pre-orders for this kit and others you have been waiting for, like the Ghostbusters HQ.  If all goes well with testing, we will try to have pre-orders for this and other kits up on our website by the end of January.  We know it has been such a long time, and again, we thank you for your patience.

• hi, ok, i hope everything will go well, i can not wait for these 2 light kist, i'm waiting for them since a couple of year ago. thanks

Like 1
  • hi, any news? thanks

• Rob Klingberg is there any news of this set? thanks

• Giovanni Bocchi Hello!  As we mentioned on our blog earlier this year (https://blog.brickstuff.com/beginning-again/), that set is still being planned for the second half of 2023-- in time for Halloween.

• ah ok, many thanks, good!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 mths agoLast active
  • 47Replies
  • 465Views
  • 11 Following