UK calling !!

Having bought the Disney castle I MUST get the lights ...do you ship to the UK ....so exciting !!

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Wendy, thanks for your post.  YES we absolutely ship to the UK-- we ship worldwide, so let us know what you'd like to order.  Thank you again for your post.

• Rob Klingberg     woohoo  so am thinking about the  interior light kit for the castle  ...do you roughly the cost of shipping?   If I were to order the exterior   is it better to order the two together ?

• wendy evans Shipping cost on Castle kits is very reasonable: FREE.  We do have a price discount when you order the interior and exterior kits together.

• Rob Klingberg how much does it work out in sterling for interior and exterior lights please ...and how soon would shipping be ??

• wendy evans 

hi how long would shipping take if I ordered today ...

• wendy evans We are only taking orders now for our January 8 batch of kits, so your order would ship around that time.  Unfortunately we're beyond our ability to deliver kits in time for Christmas.

• Rob Klingberg  ...hey so I have placed an order today for interior lighting with AAA battery box thingy ....  looking forward to new year parcel ...this is to celebrate my big  50 th birthday ...build and castle .... how else would you celebrate !!  .... 

• wendy evans Wonderful!  Thank you so much for your order.  We'll work on it and get it off to you in January.  All the best, and happy holidays to you!

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 946Views
  • 2 Following