LEGO Icons Eiffel Tower (#10307)

Well, LEGO certainly have outdone themselves with the release of the updated and very enormous Eiffel Tower set (#10307)!  Of course we need to make something as spectacular as the set itself (and as grand as the "real life" Eiffel Tower), so rest assured this is close to the top of our list for early 2023.  Above is a video showing a test project we did early in 2022 for a customer to light up the "old" Eiffel Tower from 2007.  This setup had more than 400 lights and was an early test of the types of patterns we're able to achieve with our next-generation BrickPixel lighting system (also coming in 2023).

We're about to start building 10307 ourselves, so stay tuned for more updates, and if there are specific features you'd like to see included with our kit for this amazing LEGO model, please share them in the comments below!

15replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello everyone!  A quick update as I was able to make major progress today on the setup and configuration for the 48 micro lamp posts at the base of the Eiffel Tower.  Yes, of course we have to light up each one!  I was able to devise a setup that requires no gluing, drilling, or modification of any LEGO parts included with the original set.  Check out the video and let me know your thoughts!

Like 1
  • Here are some more close-up photos of the lamp posts:

• Josh
    • BCFR, BCEMS, CEFR, NMCSO
    • Josh
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

This looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

Like 1
  • I agree, can't wait to get hold of the kit.

• That video of the old Eiffel Tower was really spectaculer, I can't wait to see the kit for the new one, hopefully it will be every bit as spectacular! I buy my Lego sets based on which Brickstuff kits I haven't done; this one and the lighthouse are definitely next!

Like 1
    • Claire
    • Claire
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

Rob Klingberg 

• Claire
    • Claire
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

Hi absolutely love the base lights for Eiffel Tower have just got this Lego kit which switches wiring and lights did you use would love to do the same to mine 

• Hello everyone!  I've been working a lot this week on the kit for the Eiffel Tower, and I've ordered some test lighting boards to mount and evaluate.  I should have the boards in a week or so, and I'll be posting an update soon.  At present, it's looking like there will be over 500 lights in the kit-- our biggest kit ever.  And I'm working with a new setup that will allow you to set the patterns and colors from your phone or computer using WiFi!

I'm so excited to share more soon-- just wanted you all to know I'm still committed to making the best kit possible for the ET!

Like 1
  • This looks like it's gonna be an epic kit!  I'm really looking forward to this.

Like 1
    • mo ka
    • mo_ka
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Hello guys,

thanks for all this amazing work looking forward to see the final result 🤩

I had an idea but I dont know if it's possible to do it : do you think is possible to had the motorized light from the light house to the top of the eiffel tower ?

That would be perfect, it will recreate exactly what the real eiffel tower does at night.

Maybe it's something you can think about ;)

• mo ka it’s a great idea, and actually we are planning to put a light strip up in that top section and have a rotating light effect that simulates the beacon. I expect to have a big update soon!

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg 

Hello, I'm looking for a light kit that can be controlled from Alexa. My first idea was to connect the board via usb to a controlled wall plug that open/close the current.

For me it's fine since I just want it white color all the time. But if you push it more with a wifi connection, then it would be a good addon to create a Alexa Skill.

What I would like to do with my eiffel tower is saying Alexa open the light, then my lights in the kitchen open and my tower in my living room lights up at the same time.

• Nicolas Mc Clure Yes, this is something that will be available natively in the light kit we are finishing up for the Eiffel Tower.  Separately from this capability in the Eiffel Tower kit, we will also soon be releasing a 4-channel WiFi controller that will allow you to control 4 outputs individually (on/off) from Alexa, so you could use this with other kits you have as well.

We're gearing up for some big updates starting next weekend, so make sure you subscribe to our blog (https://blog.brickstuff.com) to get the information!

Like 1
    • mo ka
    • mo_ka
    • 1 mth ago
    • Reported - view

Hello,

Do you still plan to sell a light kit for the eiffel tower or should we try to find an other one ?

Thanks 

• mo ka Hello!  We're definitely still working on this, in fact all parts are complete and in-house except for the main controller board.  Obviously this is one of the most critical parts, and it's taking longer than expected to finish the design and testing.  I owe everyone an update with demo, so will try to post this by the end of the month.  Thank you for your continued patience and for your continuing interest in what we're cooking up.

Like 1
Like5 Follow
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 15Replies
  • 309Views
  • 9 Following