August 2023 update: Last batch-- get 'em while they last!

I see the Horizontal Magnetic Power Connectors (One Set, One Circuit) are out of stock again. Does the get them while they last indicate they will not be up for sale again???

I am going to run out again soon.

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • We've finally received the new design for these connectors-- working to get them up into the store in the next week or so!

• James Hall
    • James_Hall
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Rob Klingberg Great will they be compatable with the old design?

• James Hall No, they are not compatible in that you can't connect one half of the old version to one half of the new.  The new connectors are smaller.  But in terms of power connections (i.e., how you connect from the connector itself back to power/lights, those are still the same connectors we use throughout our system.  So as long as you keep your old connectors matched to each other and then add the new connectors and keep them matched, you can use both old and new together.  Hopefully this makes sense!  I'm going to take photos of the new connectors today and will post.

• Hi everyone, for those interested in the new horizontal connectors like James Hall , they're now up in our webstore!  I hope you find them useful.

• Roy Brewer
    • Roy_Brewer
    • 5 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Rob,

Looks like you sold out of the new power connectors.  Will you be getting more back in stock soon?

• Roy Brewer Back in stock now as you've likely seen :-)

Like Follow
  • 5 mths agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 26Views
  • 3 Following