Haunted House v2 Light + Sound Kit Remote Operation
This guide describes the operation of the remote control included with the Brickstuff Light + Sound Kit for the LEGO® Haunted House.
The remote control included with your kit has four buttons, labeled A, B, C, and D.
Several buttons have two functions, which can be activated with either a "short press" (less than one second) or a "long press" (2-3 seconds).
- Short Press: switch between "lights off," "lights on (normal mode)," and "lights on (evil mode)". In normal mode, porch lights are on and white interior lights are on. In evil mode, white interior lights are off, green/orange interior lights are on, and interior/porch lights flicker and occasionally burn out. Also, the ghost lights pulse.
- Long Press: Decrease sound volume. You will hear a "beep" each time the volume decreases and a "chime" when volume has reached the minimum level.
- Short Press: Turns the white interior lights on or off when lights are on and in "normal mode".
- Long Press: Increase sound volume. You will hear a "beep" each time the volume increases and a "chime" when volume has reached the maximum level.
- Short or Long Press: turns the thunderstorm effect on or off. When on, a random lightning burst with optional thunder will be triggered at random intervals.
- Short Press: Plays one of the random spooky sound effects.
- Long Press: Turns the playing of random sound effects on and off. You will hear two beeps played when the random sound effect mode is turned on, and you will hear one beep when random sound effect mode is turned off. When random sound effects are turned on, one or more sound effect will play at random intervals.
Notes About Sounds
- Random sound effects will not play when thunder is playing. If you press the "D" button when thunder is playing, no random sound effect will play. Random sound effects will resume several seconds after the thunder file has finished playing.
- If you activate the thunderstorm mode while a random sound effect is playing, the thunder will not begin until several seconds after the random sound has finished playing.
General Remote Control Information
The remote control transmitter is linked to its receiver. This means that the remote receiver will not accept signals from any other remote controls.
If you lose your remote control, or if you would like to use multiple remotes with your Haunted House kit, you can purchase them here.