I search for a display

I am search a display for a Heavy transport accompanying  vehicle. I think i am not the only one how search for such a display. That would be a good idea.

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Andreas, do you have a video example showing the screen you're looking for?  We can load just about any video onto our new screens, and we're always looking for new designs, so let us know what you'd like to see!

• I mean the symbols in this video these been discontinued. The Videos ist from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjlzNAaq630&lc=Ugh__7iZM93Q6HgCoAEC

• andreas cord Hi Andreas, thank you for the video.  Yes, this could probably be done.  Is it for LEGO?  What size screen would you need?  I would recommend our 1.44" screen because it is square.  Have a look at the screen sizes and cost:

https://forum.brickstuff.com/t/36wd0w/brickscreens-available-sizes-and-cost

It would take 4-6 weeks to make the video and test.  If you would like to pre-purchase, let me know and I can send a PayPal invoice.

Thank you.

• Rob Klingberg 

Hello,
    yes that's for Lego I want to build a support vehicle for a heavy truck. I choose the screen size 1.44 "as they recommended. It's okay if it takes 4 to 6 weeks, so long can I wait.
    And that with advance purchase is not a problem for me, please let me get an invoice for it

Many thanks
  • Rob Klingberg 

Hello Rob,
    wanted to ask how the state of things is.
    Thank you very much
    Andreas Cord
  • andreas cord Hi Andreas, thanks for checking in.  I have sent the idea to my graphic designer-- he's the one who makes the graphics files for me.  He is busy but is working to make some test designs in the style you sent.  When I have them I will post updates here.  Sorry for the delay!

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 32Views
  • 2 Following