2017 Star Wars Snowspeeder #75144

We've had several customers ask what lights to use for the 2017 version of the UCS Snowspeeder (#75144).  We have a 4-port effect controller with two ports for machine gun fire and two ports for rear engines that would work well in this model.

What other lights/effects would people like to see?  Something in the cockpit perhaps?  Let us know!

14replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Definitely guns, thrusters and cockpit.  Would love to see it for my newly assembled snowspeeder.

Like 1
  • Tony Harvill Thanks for the feedback!

• Tommy
    • Tommy
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, would you be able to direct me to which components exactly? I have the snowspeeder set and very eager to have the lights on it. Thanks!

• Rob Klingberg  Any insight on which specific parts I should get if I want the 4-port effect controller + the other elements Tony mentioned? Would love a list of parts (and then I will buy them!) :P

Thanks!

• Jason kogan Thanks for the reminder!  We're finally at the place where we can entertain a full kit for this awesome ship.  We've held off on releasing anything official because we wanted to make the kit as awesome as possible out of the box.

Would there be interest in engine and laser sound as part of the kit?

• Rob Klingberg  Not sure I "need" sound, but I would likely take sound if it were available. 

At present I have the Slave I 75060 and this one (75144), I would love to trick out both of them!

Like 1
  • Rob Klingberg  I know this thread is outdated but wanted to chime in to see if the awesome kit you speak of will be released? I have many UCS sets with lights and would like to have a kit for the snowspeeder. 

• Michael Mejia We've finally been able to develop round engine lights specially designed for the snowspeeder:

These work really well and my task now is to finish development on a new sound/lighting controller that will control these inside the kit.  Once we have this board ready (I'm testing it now with the Red 5 X-Wing), we will be using it for a number of new SW-related kits.  I know it's seeming like we're not working on these kits, but we are and there will be progress to announce soon.  2021 will be a great year for Star Wars LEGO fans. :-)

• Rob Klingberg I know this is a year old.  Do you have kits for the red 5 x-wing now?  and the snowspeeder?

• David Marcil controller boards will be ordered this month.  the parts have finally arrived after a 56-week wait, thanks to the Covid-19 global supply shortages.

• Hello, I would like to light up the 2017 model Star Wars Snowspeeder #75144.
    Since there does not seem to be a suitable lighting kit for this, I would like to know which parts are suggested to me for the model so that I can buy them. Rob Klingberg 
  • Klaashaus Ralf hi, thank you for your interest in our products. Once we have a kit for the newer speeder (likely early 2024), you should be able to adapt it to also fit in the older speeder. We do not have that model so that is something you’d need to do yourself.

Like 1
  • @enRob Klingberg wetteifern Dank für Deine Info, Mittlerweile habe ich mir aber selbst geholfen und ein eigenes Light Kit zusammengestellt.

• Klaashaus Ralf Ah, ok, wunderbar, danke, dass du uns Bescheid gegeben hast.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 mths agoLast active
  • 14Replies
  • 653Views
  • 9 Following