Lego Ideas Lighthouse #21335

I've always loved lighthouses, so when LEGO released the beautiful Ideas Lighthouse (set #21335), I knew I wanted to do something really special to spruce it up.  Like, add more light, chromed parts, a real rotating beacon, sounds, and remote control.

This morning I had a chance to finally test out the first stage of the upgrade: the beacon.  I've been working for months to find the right mix of light, color, housings, and lenses, and today I think we've found the right mix!

I'm hoping to have the full kit finalized and ready for pricing and pre-order notification by December 2022.  Stay tuned!  And as always, if there are particular requests you have for features you'd like to see, post 'em here!

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • That beacon is awesome! I immediately downloaded the instructions for the lighthouse from Lego.com as soon as the set was announced, looking for ways to light it up better than how it was designed. I was thinking that replacing the original light in the tower with one of your 1-watt lights would work, but this is WAY better! Looking forward to building this set with your kit!

Like 1
Like Follow
  • yesterdayLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 17Views
  • 2 Following