Lego Harry Potter Diagon Alley Set 75978

I was just wondering are you still planning on making a kit for Diagon Alley?  And if you are do you know when it might be done?

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello, and thank you for you post here on our Forum!  Yes, we are indeed working on a kit for the Diagon Alley set-- you can read about it here.  Unfortunately due to unforeseen supply issues in 2021, we've had to push back most new sets, including this one, into 2022.  You can read more about the reasons here.

If you have specific features you'd like to see in a kit, please let us know on the main Forum post.

Thank you!

• Do you know when in 2022? Just asking because I love your products and would hate to buy from someone else :( 

• Brandon Hackett Thank you for your patience!  We are finally getting in our next-generation controllers, which will enable us to make kits like Diagon Alley.  That kit is high on our list to wrap up in the coming months.  I know it's been a long time but we're finally getting ready to finish this and many other kits we've been talking about doing since the pandemic began.

• Rob Klingberg fantastic news!!! 

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 105Views
  • 3 Following